Kinser is once again the World of Outlaws
- Robbie Stanley wins his 3rd
consecutive USAC Sprint Car driving title.
Smith wins the Gold Cup in Al Hamilton's #77.
- Tim Green Wins his 3rd Dirt
In 1993, Brent Kaeding
won his 6th NARC, 5th "King of California", and 2nd Kings Speedway
championship in the Bob Miller owned #69. Miller is interviewed at Chico,
while Promoter, John Padjen, and Kaeding look on.
- Mike Bliss is the USAC Silver
Crown titlest, winning the Copper World at Phoenix International.
- Stevie Reeves wins the USAC
Midget championship for the 2nd straight year.
Kirby is CRA driving champion.
- Shane Scott repeats as Chico
- Jeff Swindell wins the Hoosier
Hundred for 2nd time.
- Ron Shuman wins his 2nd "4-Crown"
Silver Crown race.
- Eric Rossi wins the Dave
Bradway Jr. Memorial in the Family Auto Service #98x
- Stan Fox wins the midget
portion of the Copper World Classic.
- After a two-year layoff without
races, Cal-Expo hosts USAC again - with Jimmy Sills
winning the Silver Crown race.
- Jack Hewitt is both DuQuoin
100 winner for the 3rd time, and Springfield winner for 3rd time.
- Kenny Irwin Jr. is USAC Sprint
Car Rookie of the Year.
- Steve Butler wins Hulman
Drake is USAC Western States Midget - Rookie of the Year