- HammerDown! is formed, providing NARC programs,
sold at California, and Nevada race tracks.
- Robbie Stanley is killed at Winchester, IN.
- Tony Stewart
wins the USAC National midget championship.
- Kenny Irwin Jr. is the USAC Silver Crown
series Rookie of the Year.
- Steve Kinser
is the World of Outlaws Champion.
- Jimmy Sills
wins three races in 8 starts, and his 2nd USAC Silver Crown Championship.
He won the Hoosier Hundred, the Hulman 100, and the Cal-Expo, Silver Crown
Jimmy Sills holds the winner's trophy after the Silver Crown 100 at
Cal-Expo in Sacramento. Steve Kent, being interviewed, made his first
Silver Crown start and finished third. Chuck Gurney was runner-up.
- Jac Haudenschild
is Kings Royal Champ
- Andy Hillenburg won the Chili Bowl in an
epic race with PJ and Page Jones
- Shane Scott wins his third consecutive Chico
Early in the 1994 season. Paul McMahan
races with Gary Ferravanti at Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, CA. - McMahan
is driving the Bob Consani #4c. (Photo by Ed Bernhardt)
- Stevie Smith
wins the East Bay Nationals ($10,000) in the Hamilton #77. Gibsonton, FL.
- USAC Sprint Champ is Doug Kalitta.
- Chuck Gurney won the Copper World midget
race for car owner, Steve Lewis. Gurney also took his second DuQuoin 100
Silver Crown win, and his 6th win at the Springfield Mile!
- Jeff Shepard
is seriously injured the night before the Kings Royal in a wicked Eldora
- Jack Hewitt won his 5th, "4-Crown"
Silver Crown race at Eldora.
- Rick Martin wins his 2nd San Jose Speedway
- Ronnie Day wins the Trophy Cup at San Jose
- Johnny Cofer is the USAC Western States Midget
- Dave Darland
won his first USAC sprint car race.
- Randy Tiner wins the first HammerDown! Wheelie
Contest at Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico. Randy was in the Orth #24.
The cover of the very first issue of HammerDown!
from April 1994 featured Jimmy Sills racing with Randy Tiner.