Kinser won the World of Outlaws title, the
Knoxville Nationals, and the Kings Royal in the Karl Kinser #11
- Sammy Swindell won the largest
winner's share ever for a sprint car race, $65,000 (at that time), in the
Fram Dash at North Texas Motor Speedway.
- Jeff Gordon wins the USAC
Silver Crown Championship with wins at both the Hulman 100 & Copper
World Classic, showing dirt and pavement versatility.
Hewitt wins the Belleville Midget Nationals and his 4th "4 Crown"
Silver Crown race at Eldora.
- Kara Hendrick is killed in
sprint car crash.
Stewart is the USAC National Sprint Car series Rookie of the Year.
Smith wins the National Open in Al Hamilton's #77
graced Knoxville Raceway in 1991 (scanned from Knoxville Nationals program)
Kaeding wins his 5th NARC Championship, the Dirt Cup, and his fourth
straight Golden State Challenge "King of California" crown.
- Robbie Stanley is USAC National
Sprint Car Champion.
- Ron Shuman CRA Champion.
- Sammy Swindell wins points
title for Ohio All-Star Sprint Speedweek.
McSpadden drives the Bondio midget to Chili Bowl victory.
- Chuck Gurney wins Springfield
for the 3rd year in a row, and 5th time overall.
Kinser is interviewed at the Gold Cup in 1991
Swindell wins Hoosier Hundred.
- Sleepy Tripp is USAC Westen
States midget champ for 6th time.
- Joe Gaerte wins the Gold
Cup Race of Champions at Chico, CA.
- Stan Fox wins Turkey Night
for 2nd year in a row. This race held at Saugus Speedway.
- Bobby Davis Jr. won his 46th
career WoO A-main in his own #4.
- Stevie Reeves Takes DuQuoin
- Danny Burton wins his 3rd
Silver Dollar Speedway title.
- Mike Streicher is USAC Midget
Steve Beitler - 1991. Beitler
is now the main man at Skagit Speedway in Alger, WA., the home of the Dirt
Cup. (Scanned from the 1991 Sprint Car Annual)
- Rick Martin is the 1991 San
Jose Speedway champ.
- Monte Faccinto is Kings Speedway
- Chuck Miller is Kings Speedway
Track Champ for 2nd Time.
- Greg Brown wins Gold Gup
prelim in a shocker.
- Jeff Mauldin is Petaluma
Speedway Sprint Car Champ.
- Rich Tiner wins the Marysville,
CA. 360 Sprint Car Championship.
- Doug Kalitta is named USAC
National Midget series Rookie of the Year.